Wednesday 18 September 2013

Food For Thought: Rainy Day

Rain, Rain Go Away
Come Again Another Day
Little Johnny wants to play
Rain, Rain Go Away !!
A perfect nursery rhyme to sing when the rain is pouring down outside.
What are you reminded of your childhood when it starts raining?
School closed because of heavy rainfall, rain water inside the classrooms. Or maybe playing in the water puddles or making paper boats and sailing them in the rain waters. Or maybe playing in the rain and getting drenched. It was so much fun then.
But now our lives have become so busy that we don't even get time to relax, let alone have time to enjoy the rains.

Today off from work, rains pouring and weather so chilled I thought to enjoy the weather and to pen down my thoughts. This is the view outside my home, pouring heavily, perfect rainy day !!!

“Love like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots keeping itself alive.” 
― Paulo CoelhoBy the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
Its been long time that I have taken out time for myself, its always work or busy with some or the other stuff.
So today I decided to treat myself by taking the day off, and making some hot coffee, cuddling under the blanket and reading some good novel. Then I watched a movie too "How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days". The movie was so much fun, whenever I see it, its a laughing riot for me and a romantic touch to it, so sweet. The day couldn't have been better :)

I felt good doing this after a long time, so I thought to share my feeling with you guys with some of my clicks. Feeling Refreshed and wish it could go on and on for ever.




We should find some time for our self to enjoy the beautiful things around us, before we find out, it might be too late.
So what are your experiences? Have you ever taken a day off all for yourself. If so, what did you do?
Do let me know all about your experiences by posting in comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment